This is the list of the ten most downloaded files from the Rubicon Research Repository in 2009.
10. Weathersby PK, Gerth WA (eds). Survival Analysis & Maximum Likelihood Techniques as Applied to Physiological Model. 51st Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society Workshop. UHMS Publication Number WD650. Kensington: Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society; 2002; 176 pages. RRR ID: 8027
9. Vann RD. Lambertsen and O2: beginnings of operational physiology. Undersea Hyperb Med. 2004 Spring;31(1):21-31. RRR ID: 3987
8. Millar, IL; Mouldey, PG. Compressed breathing air – the potential for evil from within. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. 2008; 38: 145-51. RRR ID: 7964
7. Acott CJ. 1999. Oxygen toxicity: A brief history of oxygen in diving. South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society Journal 29(3) RRR ID: 6014
** We believe this may be due in part to the listing of Wikipedia’s oxygen toxicity article as a “featured article” and the placement on the Wikipedia home page that occurred on August 31, 2009
6. Lindholm, P; Wylegala, J; Pendergast, DR; Lundgren, CEG. Resistive respiratory muscle training improves and maintains endurance swimming performance in divers. Undersea Hyperb Med. 2007 May-Jun;34(3):169-80. RRR ID: 7342
5. Boycott AE, Damant GCC, Haldane JS. The prevention of compressed air illness. J Hyg. 1908;8:342-43. RRR ID: 7489 NOTE: Permission was granted to The Rubicon Foundation, Inc and this paper should NOT be added to your own web site. Violation of this “trust” will make it harder for us to deal with this and other publishers going forward.
4. Richardson, D; Menduno, M; Shreeves, K. (eds.) 1996. Proceedings of Rebreather Forum 2.0. Diving Science and Technology, Santa Ana, CA. RRR ID: 7555
3. Nuckols ML, Giblo J, Wood-Putnam JL. Thermal Characteristics of Diving Garments When Using Argon as a Suit Inflation Gas. Proceedings of the Oceans 08 MTS/IEEE Quebec, Canada Meeting September 15-18, 2008. RRR ID: 7962
2. NSMRL 1966. Submarine Casualties Booklet. Naval Submarine Medical Research Lab RRR ID: 8200
1. Huggins KE. 1992. Dynamics of decompression workshop. University of Michigan. RRR ID: 8078